Autumn months are a season for quince. With these healthy fruits, you can make not only delicious jelly, but also a delicious cake. If you are looking for a special cake that is not similar in taste to others, then do not pass by our cake with this interesting fruit!
The recipe is not suitable for the hard version of low-carb diet (LCHQ)!
- 750 grams of quince;
- 300 grams of almond flour;
- 250 g of cottage cheese 40%;
- 150 g of erythritol;
- 100 g butter;
- 30 g of ginger;
- 400 ml of water;
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon;
- 1 egg;
- 2 packs of vanilla pudding mix.
This amount of ingredients is enough for 12 pieces of cake.
The energy value
Calorie content per 100 g of the finished product.
|231||968||7.1 g||13.1 g||5.1 g|
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (convection).
- Peel the quince, cut into slices and remove the bones. Peel the ginger and chop finely.
- Put the fruit slices, ginger, cinnamon and 100 g of erythritol in a saucepan with 400 ml of water and cook for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, beat the butter with the egg and the remaining 50 g of erythritol to a foam. Stir in the almond flour until a crumbly dough forms.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and fill it with two-thirds of the dough. Squeeze the dough around the edges.
- Remove the quince from the pan and add the pudding mixture and the curd to the liquid. Pour this mixture on the dough and put quince pieces on top.
- Sprinkle the cake with the leftover dough. Bake at 180 degrees (convection) for 45 minutes. Enjoy your meal.